The Havasupai Tribe Tourism Office is offering an opportunity for outdoor enthusiasts and adventure seekers to secure a reservation for the highly sought-after Havasupai campground and/or Havasupai lodge for the 2024 tourist season.
For the 2024 tourist season, the Havasupai Tribe Tourism Office is offering a presale reservation system, allowing tourists to register in advance and purchase priority access to a limited number of permit reservations.
The presale registration period opens at 8 am Arizona time January 5 through 5 pm Arizona time January 18, 2024 and provides opportunity for tourists to purchase a limited number of reservations before the public on-sale opening day on February 1, 2024. Presale entries do not guarantee a reservation spot, however, participants who purchase a presale registration significantly increase their chances of securing a reservation for one of their preferred dates.
What is a Presale?
Havasupai Reservation Presale provides an exclusive opportunity to purchase a limited number of permit reservations, in advance of the public on-sale date. Please note that access to the presale does not guarantee a reservation spot.
How Does the Presale Process Work?
- Presale Registration: Tourists can register to purchase a 2024 reservation for the campground and/or lodge by selecting three (3) desired reservation start dates, as well as a designated month as an option in the event that the desired reservation start date(s) are unavailable.
- Reservation Limits: Campground reservations are limited to one reservation (up to 12 permits) per trip leader. Lodge reservations are limited to up to three rooms (4 people per room, 12 permits total) per trip leader.
- Presale Fee: Complete the presale selections by paying a non-refundable fee of $15 per permit for a chance to secure a reservation on one of your selected dates.
- Presale Closure: The presale period opens at 8 a.m. Arizona time on January 5 and closes at 5 p.m. Arizona time on January 18, 2024. Once the presale period has closed, a randomized process will then assign a limited number of reservation dates among tourists who have purchased a presale entry. Please note, all presale registrations are randomized following the closing time and is not dependent upon the date you purchase your presale.
- Presale Notification: Tourists will be notified of their awarded dates no later than January 26, 2024 via email. The total reservation payment will be processed at that time. Tourists may log into their online account(s) to view the reservation details. It is highly encouraged to have your PATL(s) included on your reservation at the time of your presale purchase.
- Public Availability: The remaining permits will become available to the general public for purchase on February 1, 2024, beginning at 8 a.m. Arizona time.
Campground reservations are available from February 1 - November 30, 2024. Lodge reservations are available from April 1 - November 30, 2024.
The 2024 rates are:
- $455 per campground permit per person, 3 nights included
- $2,277 per lodge room, up to 4 people, 3 nights included
Pack mule reservation fees are currently $200 per mule (each way) / $400 per mule round trip.
The Havasupai Tribe is pleased to offer this presale opportunity and looks forward to welcoming our tourists to our reservation in 2024.
For more information, please see the 2024 presale FAQs.